Click on an image to enlarge.
We have three properties to choose from, all fully equipped with kitchen, cable TV and internet access. All properties are furnished and comfortable. Weekly housekeeping services are included.
The Log Cabin
—Perfect for singles and couples plus one, this lovely cabin was rebuilt in 2012. It is on the water and has lovely views, a full kitchen, a sleeping loft with a queen bed and a sleeping loft with a twin bed. 1 bath
Weekly rates: $600/week
Currently finishing construction. Grand Opening July 1st!
38 Whitefish Road
—Wonderful for families or small groups, this recently remodeled (2010) cabin sleeps up to 6. The cabin has one king sized bedroom and one full sized bedroom, plus a separate bunk house with a full sized bed, refrigerator and it's own porch. 1 small bathroom with shower.
The enclosed porch in this cottage is truly special. Take a nap on the day bed, or just read while listening to the water lap at the shore and watch the loons cross the pond.
This cabin is equipped with an air conditioner, gas fireplace, washing machine and clothesline.
The Retreat Center
—This is where all of the activities, meals and classes take place. We offer 4 bedrooms with queen sized beds and 2 shared baths.
Weekly rates are for 6 nights/7 days.
- Prices start at $899./per person, double occupancy in The Retreat Center for the 3 night/4day Farm to Table Retreat. The Retreat Center is where all the activities, meals and classes take place. We offer 4 bedrooms with queen sized beds; 2 shared baths; 2 of the rooms have balconies with lake views; cable TV and internet access.
- Daily cooking classes, yoga classes, meals, and accommodation are included in price, along with visits to local farms with plenty of free time and good food!
- Does not include travel to/in Maine
- Alcoholic beverages are "BYOB"
- If there is an overflow of attendees, they will be lodged in one of our other accommodations (described below) at no extra cost.
If you arrive early Weekly Cooking Classes are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings, from 5-8pm. $35 supplement. Please go to the Weekly Class page for details.
Private Culinary Classes and Consultations are available by request.
*Early check-in and extended stays are available—please inquire for pricing.
In addition to The Retreat Center (which has rooms for our Farm to Table Retreat attendees), we offer two other accommodations that can be rented to accommodate more people in your party; or to extend your visit. Rates for these accommodations are separate/additional from package prices
for any of the Culinary Retreats and classes.